Azure Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with vsFTPd
This Azure Cloud Image version featuring vsFTPd is an excellent choice for businesses of any size. vsFTPd is a highly regarded FTP solution for Linux/Unix systems. It is well-known for being both secure and user-friendly.
- To upload and download files.
- To transfer files between the server and your computer.
- To connect multiple computers across the Internet in a simple way.
- Virtual IP configurations
- Virtual users
- Standalone or inetd operation
- Powerful per-user configurability
- Per-source-IP configurability
- Per-source-IP limits
- Encryption support through SSL integration etc.
The following ports are required to be opened if you are using an NSG or firewall appliance:
- 20 (FTP-data)
- 21 (FTP)
- 30000-31000 (optional, for Passive Mode)