SQL Express on Windows Server 2022
This Azure Cloud Image version is a good deal for your businesses.
Our product is versatile and can be used for:
- a variety of purposes such as creating small-scale applications,
- learning and developing,
- and running web server applications.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, our product can help you achieve your goals with ease.
Our image also contains pre-installed SQL Express as SSMS to manage SQL bases.
- SQL Express is limited to 10Gb database
- SQL Express doesn't support Failover Cluster and Log-shipping
- SQL Express has no SQL Server Agent
Note: some users faced the issue when SQL
service after deployment shows "Running" status and the status type
was "Automatic", but SQL server didn't work. In this case, restart
the server one more time, and the issue will be resolved.